Here is who to call!
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Monday, March 9, 2015
Sumpter Parent Club Agenda
March 10, 2015
March 10th @ 4pm in the library
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Treasurer’s Report
3. School Report – Ms. Prats
4. Nominations for next year’s PTC Executive Board should be presented next month (April Meeting): President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer. Keep this in mind if you or someone you know is interested!
5. Committee Reports
Campbell’s Soup/Box Tops
Soc Hop – Looking for Committee
Conference Meals – March 18th
Teacher Appreciation – May 4-8th
Soc Hop – MOVED to May 29th
7. Volunteer Opportunities
Soc Hop - Committee
8. Funds Requests:
4th Grade Mrs. Morgan $2,000 field trip to Aurora
5th Grade Mrs. Platz $500 OMSI trip
9. Other Business:
Non-Profit: approve $400 to become non-profit in order to set up a separate bank account.
· We will need to work on re-writing the by-laws to accommodate the new structure with monies.
Monday, March 2, 2015
DOWNTOWN COMMERCIAL STREET UTILITY WORK
News Release from City of Salem
Posted on FlashAlert: February 23rd, 2015 8:58 AM
Beginning Monday, March 2, 2015, nighttime lane closures will take place for utility work on Commercial Street SE between Ferry Street SE and Mission Street SE. This work is expected to continue into September 2015.
Due to construction activities, the normal flow of traffic within the vicinity of the project site will be affected. In general, work will progress in the following order:
* Commercial Street SE between Ferry Street SE and Trade Street SE - Construction of new water lines and sanitary sewer mains. Work will be done at night with temporary nighttime lane closures on Commercial Street SE, Ferry Street SE, and Trade Street SE. It is anticipated that this phase of the work will last approximately four weeks.
* Commercial Street SE between Trade Street SE and Mission Street SE - Construction of new water lines. Major work will be done at night with temporary nighttime lane closure of two lanes on Commercial Street SE. Occasional single lane closures may be required during days.
* Leslie Street SE between Commercial Street SE and Liberty Street SE - Construction of new water lines. Leslie Street SE will be closed to through traffic during construction. Access for local traffic will be maintained.
* Liberty Street SE between Trade Street SE and Mission Street SE - Construction of new water lines. Major work will be done at night with temporary nighttime lane closure of two lanes on Liberty Street SE. Occasional single lane closures may be required during days.
Additionally, temporary sidewalk closures will be required throughout the project area. Following completion of this utility work, a separate contractor will be repaving Commercial Street SE between Ferry Street SE and Mission Street SE in late summer and early fall. All efforts will be made to have the project completed as quickly and safely as possible. We appreciate residents' patience in dealing with the disruptions that are inevitable in any construction project.
Ben Haney, P.E., Project Manager
City of Salem Public Works Department